Oxford English Centre: A private-sector practical and concert model to advance sustainable development
Oxford English Centre-Gaza has committed itself towards sustainable development through offering quality education and life-changing learning experiences to Gaza youth. As a private sector institution working under the umbrella of the following SDGs: Goals 4, 5 and 8, we aim to further advance sustainable development in Gaza through launching our SDGs-oriented community.
Oxford Community is a non-profit initiative by The Oxford English Centre to contribute to sustainable development in Gaza. It was launched in September 2018 targeting Palestinian youth through capacity building programmes, community service programmes and raising the awareness about SDGs.
To effectively contribute to sustainable development in Gaza through engaging and empowering youth
- Raising awareness among our students’ network to make a significant impact on the SDGs
- Helping students understand and engage with the 2030 SDGs
- Offering capacity building programmes and dynamic learning environments
- Creating a platform for SDGs-oriented community service groups made of volunteers
- Working with local NGOs, governmental and private sector organisations to launch SDGs-informed initiatives